A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Remarketing – we use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
- Lead Forensics – we use Lead Forensics IP Address tracking technology to identify businesses visiting our site and the pages that are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic in order to develop and improve our website for business visitors. Read Lead Forensics Privacy & Cookies policy here.
- Inspectlet -Inspectlet records videos of your visitors as they use our site, allowing us to see everything you do. See every mouse movement, scroll, click, and keypress on your site. for more information please click here: https://www.inspectlet.com/legal
- Hotjar – We use this to provides heat-mapping analytics on our site to ensure that what we are showing is working for the users on the site. these sessions are recorded, along with ip details, and the length of visit on the site – for more information click here: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment
- Juicer – We use juicer to aggregate social feeds onto our website, this comes from our social handles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. More information can be found here https://www.juicer.io/privacy
- CloudFare – Cloudfare is a Content Delivery Network tool, that quickly shows imagery and videos on the website. Cloudfare has it’s own tracking mechanisms inplace, that measures web traffic . More information can be found here: https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
- Hubspot – The HubSpot Platform has been used as to develop the site. The platform collects data such as the users behavior, visitors device, and tracks the user across multiple marketing channels. More information can be found here https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Mysiteauditor – This allows us to create an SEO audit of your site and generate a report that will give us insights on any technical issues such as page load times, missing header information, website code analysis. More information can be found here http://mysiteauditor.com/privacy
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.